This flight takes 1 hour. It includes a flight over the Blyde River Dam and above the Blyde River Canyon with a great view of the Three Rondawels and returns to Hoedspruit to include approximately 10-15 minutes of game viewing over the Big 5 reserves near Hoedspruit. On your microlight flight, you’ll see for miles as you whizz above the ground and might be lucky enough to spot game, including the Big Five, as it’s much easier to see animals from the air. At the end of your microlight flight, you’ll have a unique perspective on this beautiful part of the country.
You have the option to sit and experience the flight and view the game or you can have hands on experience from the first flight should you so wish. The choice is yours.
Good to know
- Items of a personal nature can be locked up at our hangar for you
- Early mornings are best for this activity. However, should the weather allow, the flight can be done at other times of the day
- We will contact you if the weather is not up to scratch
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight: 110 KG
- 1 hour scenic microlight flight
- Transfer from the lodge (Please contact us for a quote should you require transport from your lodge)
- Bring a jacket if you get cold quickly
- Comfortable clothes
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.