If you are keen to take a stroll through South Africa's most stunning gardens and finish off with a wine tasting that will make your inner hedonist sing - Hello you!
In less than 20 minutes from town, the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden will have you in awe when exploring the diverse flora of this place. How diverse you ask? Well, it’s one of the 6 floral kingdoms in the world so it's pretty fabulous! Especially with the backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain, this place is an absolute dream for a photographer (or Instagrammer).
Next up: Wine tasting! Groot Constantia is one of the oldest wine farms in the country and will capture your palette with its award-winning vinos.
Want to swap Kirstenbosch National Gardens for another wine tasting? We got you! Just let us know when we pick you up (on group consensus).
- Pick up at your accommodation (+/-1pm)
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Wine tasting at Groot Constantia
- Drop off at your accommodation (+/-6pm)
Good to know
- We pick up and drop off at your location in Cape Town
- No wine tasting under 18 years
- Transport & local accredited guide
- 1 Wine Tasting (at Groot Constantia)
- Entry to Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens (R210pp/can be substituted for a 2nd wine tasting)
- Lunch/snacks (We don’t do lunch on a half-day tour)
- Casual at your convenience
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
No reviews yet
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.