Join us for the ultimate sailing experience whilst soaking up the golden hues of the Knysna sunset. This 2.5 hour experience departs from the Knysna waterfront and cruises through the Knysna estuary and through the rugged headlands, our beautiful passage to the extensive Indian Ocean. Let the natural beauty of Knysna entertain you, from the breath-taking coastline to the diverse marine life, as we allow our sails to steer us.
Our guests are treated to an appetizing Mediterranean platter and complimentary glass of chilled South African Cap Classique MCC, while you watch the sun sink into the horizon. All our trips are ocean going trips and are weather and sea conditions dependent. Only the skipper of the vessel can make a judgement call on these conditions which are determined on the day of the charter. Conditions are influenced by tide, wind direction & speed and sea swell, therefore going out through the Knysna Heads is never guaranteed.
Please note that while this is a grown up activity, children are welcome on board under the supervision of their parents at all times. Since we are limited to a carrying capacity of only 12 passengers, children are charged full fare. Minimum of 4 guests required to run this trip.
If the minimum number of guest have not been reached by the time of the service, the trip will either be cancelled or guests are welcome to pay the minimum fee equivalent to 4 adult tickets to proceed with trip.
Good to know
- Minimum of 4 guests required to run this trip
- Full capacity is 12 passengers
- Please note we have a no-shoes policy on board our vessel so guests are advised to wear socks during the colder months
- Children are welcome on board under the supervision of their parents at all times - children pay full rate
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Delicious Mediterranean platter & complementary South African Cap Classique
- Laliza life jacket supplied
- Full service cash bar & credit card facilities
- Toilet facilities
- Souvenirs available
- Additional refreshments to own account
- Tab payable at the end of the cruise
- Sun hat
- A warm top or jacket
- Dress casual & comfortable.
- We have a no shoes policy on board so bring socks during cooler months
- For summer months bring bathing costumes
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Definitely an experience and everyone is very friendly. Our skipper Mr Stefan Pepler was a master on the ocean
Unbelieveably awesome. The service we were given by Bongi, Aiden and Sandy was above and beyond. They made our sailing trip an adventure. I will recommend them anytime.
They do boat trip's great crew great package to choose from all wonderful south Africa have a lot to see a beautiful country to enjoy sunshine friendly locals
Spring tide charters and the helpful crew offer amazing cruises that depart daily from the Knysna Quays Waterfront right at 34 degrees South Restaurant and Cafe Mario.
feel special as the boat departs after the bridge is raised, daily trips including the Sunset Cruise with finger dinner and complimentary bubbly. A definite must do for any visitor to the Garden Route and Knysna.
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.